Collectivité de Saint-Martin
Caraïbes françaises / French West Indies
Plan des rues avec index, sentiers de randonnée, pistes cyclables et sites de plongée
Sint Maarten Dutch Caribbean / Caraïbes néerlandaises
Road Map with Street Index, Hiking Trails, Biking Routes and Diving Sites
[1 : 15 000] (2017)
The most recent edition of the first and only complete road map of the French-Dutch island of Saint-Martin/Sint Maarten renders all known roads and streets with their names; indicates hiking trails, biking routes and diving sites; maps restaurants and hotels; features insets of the Marigot and Philipsburg capitals, as well as Tintamarre Island. Street, hotel, and restaurant indexes are printed on the reverse side of the map.
- Street and road additions, incl. Simpson Bay Causeway;
- Over 200 restaurants and hotels mapped and indexed;
- Tintamarre island inset;
- Biking routes;
- Birding and turtle nesting sites, other natural attractions;
- Snorkeling sites;
- Kayaking trails;
- More historic sites, with dates;
- More diving sites, diving site depths;
- More hiking trails;
- More scenic views.
- List of map features:
- Attractive full color layout;
- Rich topographic detail;
- Symbol key and scale;
- Insets of both capital cities and Tintamarre Island, main and secondary roads, hotels and restaurants, sugar mill vestiges and other historic sites, diving sites and depths, snorkeling sites, shipwrecks, mooring locations, hiking trails, biking routes, kayaking trails, beaches, reefs, geological formations, natural attractions and reserves, bird-watching areas, sea turtle nesting sites, melocactus fields, national and international airports, bridges, lighthouses, marinas, ports, ferry lines, churches, cemeteries, parking areas, gas stations, tourist offices, information panels, and other points of interest;
- Depth curves, soundings in meters, longitude and latitude lines and other identifiers.